... A Flashback from Halloween 2014 ...
In 2014 I made a Halloween Lil' Grumpies Set
Grumpy Mummy is part of the Creepy Li'l Grumpies
are a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set
(no longer around I am sad to say)
{ Hand colored}
(original post - Oct. 13, 2014)
(original post - Oct. 25, 2014 )
Day 13 of 31


8 comments:
Cute Mummy Grumpy... love all the makes with your stamp!!! cute candy holder!Happy 31 DOH!
Love the door hanger!
Fabulous makes using these little grumpies....love the door hanger!
Val DT LeighSBDesigns x
You can’t see if she is grumpy! Her face is covered up :). Lovely set of projects.
Happy Day 13! I’m down with a nasty cold & catching up with my hopping now! More spooktacular lil grumpie re-shares, love love love!
Another great set! Thought I had commented on this before but no... having a few problems with my computer... Happy 31DOH!!
Grumpie Mummy is my favorite! Love the door hanger!
Interesting ideas.
Post a Comment