Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

Grumpy Frankenstein of 2014

... A Flashback from Halloween 2014 ...

In 2014 I made a Halloween Lil' Grumpies Set

Grumpy Frankenstein is part of the Creepy Li'l Grumpies
are a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set
(no longer around I am sad to say)
{ Hand colored}

(original post - Oct. 15, 2014)


(original post - Oct. 27, 2014 )

 

8 comments:

Lyneen said...

Another cute post of Grumpies…. they are so darn cute!! Happy 31 DOH!!

Lisa Lynn said...

These are great....I look at my projects from years ago and think I'm glad that I have improved....while your projects are still amazing!!!

Tink said...

This set is so cute!

valscraftings said...

Love these little grumpies...Spooktacular!

Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 14! LOL, I’m so loving your lil grumpie shares, they just make me smile!

Crafting With Jack said...

Spooky, but cute grumpies x

Susan Renshaw said...

Another great grumpy set!! I am going to have to look out my grumpies!!

My Side of Oz said...

Grumpie Mummy or Grumpie Frankenstein??? It's a tie! I love them both! You can't look at these guys and stay grumpy LOL!