... A Flashback from Halloween 2018 ...
Last Year, I made this Cute Halloween Card
featuring" Cute Witch " a Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp
Original Post (Oct. 17, 2018)

Last Year, I made this Cute Halloween Card
featuring" Cute Witch " a Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp
Original Post (Oct. 17, 2018)

" Cute Witch " is a Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp
( Hand Colored w. Markers / Water Color )



7 comments:
More great colouring from you AJ. Love this card from last year...
I absolutely adore how your watercolors turn out every time! Cute little witch!
Happy Day 24! Such a cute witchie & I love how you framed her so nicely with your sky! BOOTIFUL!
LOVE the colorful digi image... another great make from the past! Happy 24th DOH!!!
Always enjoy your lovely colorings.
Love your card..Great colors!
A great project from last year, she really is cute x
Post a Comment