Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Grumpy Witch Set of 2014

... A Flashback from Halloween 2014 ...


In 2014 I made a Halloween Lil' Grumpies Set

Grumpy Witch is part of the Creepy Li'l Grumpies
are a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set
(no longer around I am sad to say)
{ Hand colored}


(original post -  Oct. 14, 2014)

(original post - Oct. 26, 2014 )


 



Day 12 of 31





8 comments:

Lyneen said...

I remember those li'l Grumpies from back then! They are so cute!!! Another great share from the past! Happy 31 DOH!

Tink said...

Love these, That witch is to cute!

valscraftings said...

Fabulous makes with these Spooktacular witch grumpies!

Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

Crafting With Jack said...

Perhaps she had a bad day! Great projects.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 12! Awww love me some lil grumpie action, I do love them so, creeptastic re-share! I’m down with a nasty cold & catching up with my hopping now!

Susan Renshaw said...

I loved those little grumpies!! What a fab set!!

My Side of Oz said...

Ahh, memories of grumpies! These are fantastic! I now need to find my lil grumpies :)

Vivian Foo said...

Love the grumpies!