Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Grumpy Treat Bags of 2014

.... A Flashback from Halloween 2014 ...

In 2014 I a set of Lil' Treat Bags 
featuring the Smeared & Smudged Grumpies

(Original Post - Oct. 22 , 2014)

Creepy Li'l Grumpies  are a Smeared Ink Rubber Stamp Set
 ( No longer around I am afraid 🙁 )

If you need a quick and simple treat bag follow this tutorial :


Day 20 of 31







8 comments:

Tink said...

Wonderful Grumpy Treat Bags!!

valscraftings said...

Spooktacular treat bags with those little grumpies...that red pops!

Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

My Side of Oz said...

Grumpies just make me smile! Awesome treat bags!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 20! Awww I just want to love them and squeeze them to bits, I just can’t resist the lil grumpies!

Susan Renshaw said...

Loved those grumpies!! These bags are just great!

Crafting With Jack said...

These are fabulous gift bags

Lyneen said...

Super cute treat bags made with those darling grumpies!!! Happy 21st Day of Halloween!

Vivian Foo said...

Great gift bags using those lovable grumpies!