Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Gelsey Mermaid

Blank Mermaid NoteCard
 
 " Polka Dot Pals Gelsey " is a Little Miss Muffet Digital Stamp
 
 
 
 
 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
 Creative Friday : Mythical Creatures
The Cats Pajamas : Sun, Sea, Sand
2 Crafty Critter Crazies : Feature a Creature
Art Impressions : Create a Background

6 comments:

Gail said...

Adorable card! I love the image and your coloring is outstanding!

Cheri Burry said...

Wow incredible and I love that background!! Thanks for joining us over at Art Impressions!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Oh my, this card is super cute!
Thanks for entering the MHKDesigns June Challenge! -Tasha

Jessica K said...

Such a cute card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at MHKDesigns!

Jessica - DT
www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

Brenda said...

I'm loving that wonderful watery background, so perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge!

cohenna said...

Thank you so much for joining at Creative Craft Cottage challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x