Wow, the bold coloring is just gorgeous. Such a pretty layout and perfect papers. Thanks for using a Bugaboo image and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug.
AJ, adorable as always! I think I've said it before, but you always have the most fabulous papers! And your coloring is awesome as well. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our VILDA STAMPS challenge blog so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x
16 comments:
Wow, the bold coloring is just gorgeous. Such a pretty layout and perfect papers. Thanks for using a Bugaboo image and for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug.
AJ, adorable as always! I think I've said it before, but you always have the most fabulous papers! And your coloring is awesome as well. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
Your card is fab Love the bird.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART crinkle ribbon
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
Oh wow just love it, what beautiful colours.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's this week, hope to see you again.
Jean xxx
Awesome card with great coloring of that funny bird!
Thank you for joining us at Vilda Stamps!
xxx Margreet
What a fun cheerful card. So glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built. Donna DT
Just GORGEOUS! Thank you for joining us at TioT!
oxo Susi
Well, 'Hello to you' beautiful bird! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx
Amazing coloring and I love the water colored background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny's and please play along with us again!
Tammy DT.
What a fun image and I love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x
LOve the coloring Thank you for entering at CCCC
Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built! Your take on the sketch is perfect, and I love your card!
wonderful card and great coloring! Thanks for joining us at creative friday. hugs,Beate
What a gloriously colourful parrot image, fab.
Thanks for linking up at the Alphabet blog challenge. :)
I Adore this! So Cute! Thank you so much for joining our challenge over on the Vilda Stamps Challenge Blog! DT Mindy
What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our VILDA STAMPS challenge blog
so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x
Post a Comment