Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Fairy Kat

Blank Note Card
 
" Fairy Kat " is a Sandra Caldwell Digital Stamp
 
Sandra Caldwell Stamps Fan Page : Kat Paws Challenge
 
 
 
 
 
Other @
Glitter N Sparkle : Masculine
Whimsie Doodles  ATG opt. Masculine
 
wins for this card
 
 

5 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Wow! Love it! Brilliant colors!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Debbie said...

Such a cute card! I love your fun image!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

So darn cute! Oh my goodness - that is the best image ever. Great job on your card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Vic said...

aww...this made me smile! I havent seen this image before..I think my hubby would love this too. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT X