Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fairy Wings

I am back - well 50% anyway -
will take me a while to be fully back in the mood to craft.
Here is a card I made today - a Fairy Notecard
 
 
STAR TREE FAIRY is a Smeared Ink Digital Stamp
 
Smeared And Smudged : Freaky Freebie : Tree Fairy
 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 : Any SSW Sketch + Mermaids/Fairies
 
I used Sketch No 5
 
Other @
Creative Moments : Anything Goes Opt. Things with Wings
Divas By Design : Buttons And Bows
Simon Says {Wed} : Buttons
The House That Built Stamps : Things with Wings


10 comments:

Sally Dube said...

Beautiful card AJ!! Love your added bling =). Always love to see your cards at SSW2!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Kathie said...

Oh AJ very cute card, love this image and those wonderful colours and this sketch looks great turned on its side just perfect for your card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-2

alex said...

Such a beautiful design, and your image is gorgeous, thank you for playing at Creative Moments, hope to see you again soon
{Creative Moments Owner}
Alex x

mulberry station said...

Such a cute image. I love how you have used the rhinestones come off the image. Thanks for joining us this week.
Nancy SSW2

Jingle said...

Very pretty card! Such a sweet image! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Joanna M. said...

Oh, that was one of my favorite sketches too! I like how you turned it on it's side; it really looks great. Thanks for sharing this with us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, this is one gorgeous card. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Debs said...

Fabulous card - great LO.
Thanks for playing along with The Divas this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Sharon Basel said...

This is such a beautiful card AJ! I love the look of the sketch rotated like this and your pretty papers and colors really enhance it. Absolutely lovely. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Sharon, SSW-DT

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card, I like the image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Divas by Design. Hope you will join in with our next challenge which is anything goes.
Sarah-Jane x