Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Flower Boots

A get well card
 
" Favorite Flower Pot " is A Day for Daisies Digital Stamp
 
A Day for Daisies :  Add Green
 
Fusion Card : Sketch
 
a close-up of the boots popped up
 
Digi Stamps 4 Joy : punches or dies
Creative Card Crew : Get Well
QKR Stampeded - Anything but square
Little Scrap Pieces : Anything Goes
 
the inside reads

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

AJ what a very beautiful card.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Mynn xx said...

This is OH so pretty!!! I LOVE the bold colors you used--and your coloring is amazing! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of your week! :) Mynn xx

PS: I'd love for you to visit my blog (On a Stampage)--I've got blog candy!!!

designermc said...

Very pretty and I love the layers. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Corner Challenges.
Nancy, DT

Laura Davis said...

This is so sweet!
Laura

paper fun said...

Very beautiful. I love the inside sentiment. So sweet.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Betty said...

What a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

Lynn said...

How cute are those boots! Love the flowers popping out of them. Great coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

Pam said...

Sweet image - love how you colored it in!

Unknown said...

Lovely card with a great image! I love the layout too! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew for Get Well Soon.Irene xx