Tinker Bell is thinking of you
" Tinker Sassy " is a Sassy Studio Design Digital Stamp
Sassy Studio Designs Challenge : Make it Fly!
I added some glitter to her wings
Green @
QKR Stampede (5 shades o green)
Anything Goes @
Other@
Jellypark Challenge : Things with Wings
Crafty Little Fairies : Song or Film Title
Brown Sugar Challenge : make it sparkle
Pixie Snippets : Anything with scraps
{the DP's are scrap}
Hiding in My Craftroom : Scraps
Polkadoodle Digi Day : Girls
Pause Dream Enjoy : Any sketch

32 comments:
Fabulous AJ - love how you followed the sketch so well too!
Hugs
Di
xx
Aw I love Tinkerbell! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday for our Go Girly challenge. Take care Zo xx (DT)
Love this image. Beautiful card. Great coloring.
Thanks for joining our challenge at Love to Create.
Kitty
LTC DT
She is just lovely and love the sparkle on her wings..fabulous card.
Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Pretty card, super image, I love her sparkly wings. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx
Great card - love the glittery wings and that swirl of silver. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.
Love your Tinkerbelle, and beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Crafty Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
ABC Christmas,
As You Like It,
Pink Gem Designs,
The Stamp Basket, and
Stampfairy.
Lovely card, AJ! The sparkly wings are wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends! :o)
beautiful card thanks fo joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck
Tonnie DT
I love your Tinkerbell image and the fab card design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne
This is so sweet. I love your tinker bell and that she is thing of me - How sweet is that . Great design on your card.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
What a lovely card AJ. I personally love anything with a Fairy or Tinkerbell on, so you know I love this card. The colours are great too, as is your colouring.
Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar for our Make it Sparkle Challenge. Good luck.
Lynn, BSCB DT
Gorgeous coloring on Tink! She really stands out! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS
Kim
SSD DT
Very sweet image on your card--love the added sparkle! Love the pretty papers you used in your take on the sketch, too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Jellypark Friends. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Tink is one of my Favs from SSD! You created her wonderfully! Thanks for the inspiration and entering DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs and good luck!
DebbieM - SSD DT
Cute card and great colors. Thanks for joining us at US. Hope to see you back.
Wow, great papers, great GLITTER!!!
Thanks for joining us at Unscripted sketches, I hope that you can join us again this week too!!
She's a cutie and your coloring is amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at Sister Act. :) -Alycia
Very pretty. I like the mix of greens. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.
What a pretty card - love the greens!
Cute card, adorable stamp! Thanks for playing along with US this week!
Beautiful colouring on your digi AJ and a very pretty creation :) :) Good luck in the March One Sweet Challenge and thank you for joining us. Hugs Jane
AJ! I love this! Such a cute image and that sparkle is wonderful! Great card!!! Thanks for sharing it with us in the Pattie's Creations Green Challenge! Hugz!
Too cute, thanks for linking up at Crafty Playtime!!
She is adorable and I love the glitter! Thank You for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches this week! I hope you will join us next week!
This is great AJ! I love taking scrapbook layouts and using for cards... Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara
So very cute! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps xxx
Oh she is so adorable and I love how you colored her up. Fabulous. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!
Totally adorable! Love the green. Thank You so much for joining us at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. We really to se what you come up with. Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, DanGina
Great creation! Thanks for joining One Sweet Challenge.
Love all the green and the sweet fairy. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March - hope to see you again soon. x
Tinker Sassy is adorable. I love her hair and sparkly wings...so pretty. Your card has such an eclectic mix of pattern papers...love it. Great design. Thanks for playing along in our Anything Goes/Show a Little Green challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope you join us again soon.
Post a Comment