" A gloomy peace this morning with it brings. The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head. "
I have some sad news to share. My dad passed away last night at 3:30 am. I was notified on Thursday that he was in the hospital had a terminal lung cancer. Friday I talked to the nurse at the ICU who was taking care of him and he said that he had 13 - 18 weeks to live maybe and that he was not a candidate for therapy - being not in well health. I was making arrangements to go visit them. When I went to sleep last night I prayed that the Lord may take him to his final resting place that he not suffer any more. When I received the phone call that nobody wants to hear, I knew my prayer had been answered; that he was gone. Unfortunately I did not see him for a final time, but I know he knew that loved him. My sister says he looked peaceful and he is in no pain. So needless to say I will not be making any cards this week.
AJ

2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear this! My heart goes out to you and yours..you are in my prayers. HUGS
So sorry to hear of your lost. I came here to tell you to contact Kris at Imagine That! to claim your prize. You won from my blog. Edwina Brown
Post a Comment