a thinking of you notecard
" Daisy " is a LEJ Digital Stamp
LEJ Designs Challenge : Favorite Die Cut
I used the Inspiration and the sketch
Other @
Fan-Tastic Tuesday : Anything Square
CASology : Roots
Sister Act Card Challenge : Anything goes
Crafters Café Challenge Blog : Flowers
Word Art Wednesday : Anything Goes


10 comments:
Wonderful square card, thanks for joining us at Fan-tastic Tuesday this week
Gorgeous Design....thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, I hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner~ Fan-Tastic Tuesday
XX
Gorgeous Design....thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, I hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner~ Fan-Tastic Tuesday
XX
AJ, such pretty colors on a cheerful, springy card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!
Ohhh....this is so pretty, and so Springy too! Love that pretty daisy just starting to open up...love the layering on this one too!
Gorgeous spring flowers AJ! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!
Lovely layers and bright cheery colours! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!
Beautiful card! Love the papers and the design of your card. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at TCCB.
Nadja DT
Lovely!
Laura
This is really pretty, AJ, and I thank you so much for sharing it in our challenge this week. Hope you're doing well, and that you will stop by again real soon.
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday
Post a Comment