Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Thanks Melon

Catch the Bug : September Anything Goes
 
"Make it Snappy - thanks A Melon" is a Bugaboo Digital
 
 
 
Ribbon. Buttons. Pearls
 
 
Simon Says: embossing
Paper Makeup Stamps: make your own background
Tuesday Throwdown : anything goes
 
 
the inside :
Two simple Words that come with so much
gratitude ... thank you
 
 

7 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Great sketch and watermelon image. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

carla said...

Lovely embossingfolders you've used on it. It looks really awesome and very beautiful.
Thank you so much for playing with us at Paper Makeup Stamps.
Good luck!

Carla (DT Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ik you like, you can visit my blog:
http://carlasknutselateljeeke.blogspot.be

Debbie said...

This darling card couldn't be any sweeter! I love the colors -- it's just adorable! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Paper Sweeties this month :)

Jen Leeflang said...

What a great thank you card with such a cute image!
Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Anything Goes Challenge this week, good luck in the draw, and be sure to join us with another of your wonderful projects next week!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Kathy said...

So sweet, summery and fun. Love the watermelon image. Thanks for joining us at the Catch the Bug Anything Goes Challenge.

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

This card made me instantly smile! You know what it reminded me of? Those awesome and adorable smelly stickers I used to get on my school papers when I was little that often featured smiling fruit. I loved those and this card is like that, only significantly more artistic! Beautiful combination of elements and the whimsicality was refreshing. I'm so glad you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog.

Maria said...

What a FUN card filled with beautiful color! Thank you for joining us this month for the Paper Sweeties Challenge!