Hi this is a bright cheerful card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #73 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Morgan’s Artworld. Hugs Jackie DT xxx
Lovely project AJ. Thank you for sharing with us over here at LeAnn’s World 101 and best of luck with your entry. Wendy DT Member for https://challengeleannsworld101.blogspot.com/
5 comments:
Hi this is a bright cheerful card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #73 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Morgan’s Artworld. Hugs Jackie DT xxx
Lovely project AJ. Thank you for sharing with us over here at LeAnn’s World 101 and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://challengeleannsworld101.blogspot.com/
Welcome to Pattie's Creations team. Your card is
lovely. Great colouring behind the bear. Also
love the way you have put the card together.
Super fun Card!! Thanks for joining us over at the Southern Girls Challenge!
Beautiful creation! I love image and colouring!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge March "ATG".
Ileanaxx
Post a Comment