Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Floating by ...

6 comments:

Lori m said...

Adorable cheery card, hugs, Lori m

Joy Wilson said...

Hi AJ! I hope you're doing well? I just love this card. I especially love your cloud background! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Nelly said...

Lovely card , I love your background too ... thanks for joining in with this weeks Polkadoodles challenge , good luck Nelly dt x

Billie A said...

Sweet card. (this was a fun image to work with this week) so glad you shared your fun card over at Crafty Catz.

Megan J said...

Hi AJ, a great way to showcase the newest digi from Bugaboo, love the bear flying through the clouds... thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

Ann-Marie said...

Fabulous card, love your background. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
My Little Patch of Heaven