"Lemonade Stand with Monster" a Kinda Cute By Patricia Alverez
"Frame it - JJ - life gives you lemons" a Bugaboo Digital Stamp
(Hand Colored w. Markers // Water Colours)
inside
Sistrerhood of Snarky Stampers : Booze
Anything Goes @
Fan Pages @
(sharing only - no challenges)
(sharing only - no challenges)



10 comments:
A fun card is just what we need in times like these I love it. Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x
Amazing card, very funny.
Great thanks for joining us at All Fun Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}
LOL, glad I'm not the only one keeping an idea on the adult beverage supplies in these times. :D Such a great card, and your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Oh my gosh! Perfect boozy card for the sisters at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! Thanks for joining us! ((HUGS)) Helen
Great image and colouring.
This is just so beautiful. Nice work here.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
I'll have what she's having! This is great. Thank you so much for boozing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
I'm along with Julie....I'll have one of those! Impressive coloring! Thank you for playing along with Jan's Digi Blog Challenge and sharing your terrific talents with us. Good Luck, Stay safe, wash your hands often and HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)
Amazing coloring and perfect sentiment.. Thanks for drinking with the sisterhood.
Love this fun image and your coloring is amazing! Thank you for joining us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. ~ Pam, DT
Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight :)
Crafty Hugs
Post a Comment