Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Bobblehead Kidz Angel

( Hand Colored w. Markers / Watercolor )
&  " Be Strong " Sentiment 
are both Bugaboo Digital Stamps



Catch The Bug : Thursday : Oldie But a Goodie



Anything Goes @

Other @
Ellibelle's Corner : Feminine or Sentiments

6 comments:

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Absolutely adorable card and love the sentiment. Thank you for joining our challenge this month at Daisy Chains and good luck. Michelle - DT

Joy Wilson said...

Aj, This is an adorable card! I love the sentiment! I didn't know we had this image... I'll be getting her soon! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Joy

Donna Walls said...

I love Bugaboo images and this is a sweet one! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna - DT Member

Ellibelle said...

A great encouragement card with the cute image!
Thank you so much for joining in again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month where it's all about Feminine Creations or Add a Sentiment!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Daisy Chain Challenge, hope to see you again :)

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)