" Meg & Birdie " is a Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp
Sasayaki Glitter Challenge : Congratulations
A Place To Start : May Challenge :
Tempting Techniques
"Showcase Your Favorite Technique
I am using Watercolor & Faux Stitching
Anything Goes @
Other @
Addicted To Stamps : Girls Only
Createful Hearts : Critters









6 comments:
Great card and faux stitching. Thanks for Guest Designing with us this month over at A Place To Start.
Scarlett xoxo
Such a beautiful card and your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx
You always do such a fantastic job with color integration. The idea of less being more is so well utilized in this design! I have been practicing that background watercolor technique of yours not quite there yet.
We are so happy to have you as a Guest Designer. Your work is beautiful and an inspiration to us all!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
A Place To Start Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
This is such a beautiful image and I love the CAS treatment on this card! Thanks so much for being a Guest Designer with us at A Place To Start!
Rachelle : )
Such amazing coloring! I love your card!
Your card is gorgeous and such beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.
Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
Post a Comment