I am 'hare' for you always ...
in good times or bad
" Bunny and Balloon " is a Limited Runs Digital Stamp
Limited Runs Fan Page April Progressive : Bunny & Balloon
April 15 till May 13
A Place To Start : May Challenge :
Tempting Techniques
"Showcase Your Favorite Technique
I am using Water Color, Faux Stitching &
Dry Embossing as my techniques
Anything Goes @







7 comments:
Such a fabulous make, the dry embossing is so beautifully subtle and the watercolour so effective, and then the faux stitching... a must.. so happy you were with us for this challenge :) Tina Chianna x
https://tinas-cards.blogspot.com/2019/05/fab-challenge-blog.html
Your floating bunny is such a great image, and I really love your coloring of the sky and clouds. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.
Fun and lovely scene - the clouds look great and I love the bright balloon. Thanks for joining The Library.
What a fun hare and it looks so playful in the scene you made for it! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!
Fabulous fun card, loving the image and your scene. Thank you for joining us over at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/ Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi xx
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTSC, good luck!!! Amy DT
The doodles and the embossed border add great details.
Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.
Post a Comment