Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Coffee & Cake

Enjoy Life Sip By Sip, Not Gulp By Gulp
"  Coffee & Cake " is a SheepSki Design Digital Stamp

"Enjoy Life " Sentiment is a Retired Stampin' Up Rubber Stamp

This one may be retired, but there are plenty more
great stamps from Stampin' Up .. 

Check at Jo Willimas Stampin' Up Website
Studio33 Club to see more 


March 26 - April 8 2019


Sponsored by : SheepSki Designs
 Prize :  3 Digis

 Sheepski Designs Challenge : March Challenge : Favorite Color


Sheepski Deisgns Fan Page : Anything goes w. Sheepski Designs


Scribbles Designs Challenge : Food and/or Drink



Anything Goes @




wins


7 comments:

Sherri said...

This is gorgeous! LOVE your coloring and the colors you chose are perfect as well! I'm so glad you joined our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Sue Crease said...

Beautiful image on your card today, exquisite colouring too. Thanks for sharing at digichoosday

crafty said...

Love the colours. I'm feeling quite hungry now. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Esther Asbury said...

I love the sweet (and colorful) card you linked up to the "Anything Goes" challenge over at The House That Stamps Built! Thanks for playing along this week!

Heather said...

Beautiful, as always, AJ! What a fabulous sentiment and I LOVE the colors of your frosting!! Looks super yummy! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Helen said...

Fabulous card as always - love your colouring.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Made by Helen{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

NickScrapShack said...

Amazing colouring - love the coffee pattern, I wouldn´t mind having a coffee like that.
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck! Nick