Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Thanks for Awl you do

... A Punny Set of Thank You Cards ...



" Thanks for Awl you do " is part of the 
By Imagine That Digi Stamp

.... I am a GDT for Imagine That Digi Stamp this month ...




Digi Image - One Matted Layer - Coloring Pens



Anything Goes @

Other @
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps : One layer
Cardz 4 Guys : CAS
Ike's Wolrd Challenge : C is for CAS
Crafters Cafe : CAS + Blue
 
wins
 
 

9 comments:

HeatherB said...

Lovely card! That blue is wonderful. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafter's Cafe!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Lovely card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning CAS style card. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge 61 which as always is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. Jackie DT

ike said...

A brilliant card and that stamp set is very funny :-D
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Jane said...

Great play on words and a brilliant CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.

Sall said...

fabulous colours and I'm loving the unique image. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Cheryl W. said...

Puns add such a fun element to cards. Love the simple design of your card that lets the image and the pun it illustrates be the focal point. Thanks so much for entering your fabulous card into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

LucieGCards said...

What a fun CAS card! Love how you combined the elements from our 'CAS Wheel of Creativity'! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Granmargaret said...

Great card. Thank you for joining the Whoopsi Daisy challenge. Hope to see you again next time