" Get Whale Soon " is an Imagine That Digistamp
.... I am a GDT for Imagine That Digi Stamp this month ...
.... I am a GDT for Imagine That Digi Stamp this month ...
Rectangle - Nature - Sparkle
Anything @
Other @
The Paper Girls : Under the Sea
AAA Cards : One Image
CAS-ology : Ocean








15 comments:
Such a fun card. I love it. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge.
Arlene DT for
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/
This is a very pretty card. Just a quick reminder that we are "clean and simple" challenge. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.
Oh, I LOVE this card! Great image & beautifully colored and that sentiment just makes it a hoot! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!
Fabulous creation AJ! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx
Oh wow! Such gorgeous coloring.... thanks for joining us at the #JOSTTT003 challenge.
Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 11 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!
Lovely card. The whale is so much fun. Thanks for joining #JOSTTT003 challenge x
I love a good pun and your whale card is perfect! Thanks for joining us at JOSTTT!
great get well card. love a good pun. thanks for playing along at JOSTTT.
Beautifully crafted and a great image. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you joining in with future challenges too.
Such a fabulous card - I love that whale and as I am from Wales he could come in very handy! I'm glad you found us at #JOSTTT and look forward to seeing you next month.Fiona, DT
beautifully done. lovely colouring. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx
I love your card, such fun with that happy whale :) Thanks for joining in the #JOSTTT003 challenge.
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at NJC, good luck!!! Amy DT
Super cool! Lovely artsy card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!
Post a Comment