Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Carnival Carousel SSW2 Reminder



Guess What ?? I am on the SSW2 DT !!
How 'sweet is that ' LOL ..😄😎 !!

Have you entered the
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 No. 156 sketch yet?
You still have a few days to do so ...


is a Limited Edition Little Miss Muffet Rubber Stamp




Little Miss Muffet Stamps Fan Page


Little Miss Muffet Stamps Limited Event… Join the Carnival!
There are fifteen rubber stamps in the series and all with a carnival theme.
You can purchase them individually or buy five and receive a sixth ONE FREE.
 Plus don't miss out on FREE shipping on all US orders. 
The event starts on Monday March 25th and will end midnight, 
Central Daylight Time, on April 1st. (NO joke!)



 



the sentiment inside reads :
 you make my world go round
and is also a Limited Edition 
Little Miss Muffet Rubber Stamp



1 comment:

Kathie said...

Hi AJ and welcome to the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 design team. I do love your card you've made what wonderful colours and I'm loving all those great added embellishments. Take care and I look forward to working with you.
Hugs
Kathie
xox