Pages

Monday, September 3, 2018

Flying By

I am a new DT member of Angie's Digital Stamps
 
" Helicopter " is an Angie's Digital Stamp
 
Angie's Digital Stamps Blog Challenge : Anything Goes opt. Twist
 

 
Anything Goes @

5 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh this is so cool. Nice work, great card.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Nance said...

Cute card! Great coloring and layout. Thanks for sharing it at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

ankitag612 said...

Such a fun card! I love the background you created. The clouds have been made so beautifully and I love how you diagonally stamped the sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a lovely day! xx Ankita

crafty said...

Love the design. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
Mary

Victoria Rowson said...

Fabulous card AJ! I love your creations and colouring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon!