Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Birthday Gnomes

 
 are both Oddball Digital Stamps
 
Oddball Art Stamps Challenge  : Anything Goes opt. Naughty Gnomes
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
New Weekly Newsletter Creepy Cute Chronicles - Every Friday!
Sign up at www.creepycuteart.com (top right corner click "sign up")
Inspiration, Tutorials, New Stamp releases, Free Downloads and more …

Use my discount code in the Shop
to get 10% off your next purchase  :: enter code  DTAJ10
 
 
 
Have you visited the new and improved Oddball Art site lately?

Jump into our Oddball Forum to share your creative works, find tips and tutorials,
chat with other Oddballs AND potentially WIN a $10 Gift Certificate at the end of the month!
  To qualify you must just simply be active in the forum.....
 on the last day of each month one lucky Oddball will be chosen
 and announced in the forum to win the certificate!




Anything Goes @
 Aloha Friday opt. Animals
 Cardz TV
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Artistic Inspirations
Digi Choose Day
Through The Craftroom Door

Other @
Cute Card Thursday : Magical
Simon Says (Mon) : Stamp on it
Crafty Card Makers : All creatures great and small

----------------------------------------------------------------
 

12 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh I love this gorgeous image and coloured so nicely too.
Beautiful Birthday Card. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


Sandy Palmer said...

I just love this! It is so darn cute! Fab image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Sandy DT

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh, this is such a fun, colorful card with those adorable little gnomes! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Margaret Mifsud said...

I love this card!! So bright and colourful and the digital stamps are so cute! Dragons just happen to be one of my fave creatures and I adore those naughty gnomes!! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Anonymous said...

These gnomes are so CUTE!! Love how you've colored them and made a really fun scene with them! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Wendy Ann Kington said...

I just love these little guys AJ, thank you for sharing with us here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and good luck with your entry. Wendy DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Unknown said...

This is so bright and Cheerful I love it!
Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday Challenge this week!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Totally awesome image/ scene and colouring .Love the whole project .

Thank you for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2018/09/anything-goes-challenge-week-of.html
Good luck and we hope to see you again soon

Shirley-Anne
https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What a bold and beautiful card! I love the energy you gave it with the bright color palette. I especially love the way you did the gorgeous sky in the background. And of course, how could we not love those gnomes?? You did a great job with this cute crew and I'm so glad you shared such a clever card with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Adorable little gnomies!

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great card and I'm loving the images. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

J said...

What a bright and cheery card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Jackie