Congrats on your GDT, AJ. This image is adorable! I always love your coloring. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Aloha Friday Challenges. Julie, DT member
A gorgeous card and so beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafty Challenge and hope you will join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie (DT)
What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
7 comments:
Absolutely stunning, love it.
Thanks for sharing with us over at Penny's.
Jean xx
Congrats on your GDT, AJ. This image is adorable! I always love your coloring. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Aloha Friday Challenges. Julie, DT member
A gorgeous card and so beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafty Challenge and hope you will join us again.
Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
This is so cute! Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles anything goes challenge, Good luck with your entry.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Winter Wonderland, your card is gorgeous, Liz x
What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}
Adorable card with lovely image and sweet design. Thanks for joining my Christmas Joy challenge over at Winter Wonderland.
Love n hugs
Marie
Post a Comment