" Birthday Balloons " is a SheepSki Digital Stamp
SheepSki Designs Challenge : For the Kidz
SheepSki Fan Page Challenge : Anything opt. wings
SheepSki Designs Challenge : For the Kidz
SheepSki Fan Page Challenge : Anything opt. wings
Use @ least 3 of the colors shown
Sponsored by
This month our sponsor is
Prize : 3 Digitals
Anything Goes @
Other @
House of Cards : Birthday
Simon Says (mon) : Stamp on it
Always Happy Birthday : Birthday
Shopping Our Stash : Crazy for Colouring
wins






8 comments:
Great card, loving your colours great technique on the balloons.
Thanks for sharing with us over at Sheep Ski Designs.
Jean xx
A lovely card,AJ!thank you for joining us once again in Colouring in Scrapland,good luck!xx Marisol DT
Very pretty card. The image is just so cute. Thanks for sharing over at Always Happy Birthday
Billie A
Always Happy Birthday
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
I have always loved your work and this is just fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana
A gorgeous card, fabulous colouring of the balloons. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafty Challenge and hope you will join us again.
Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
Fantastic!!!
Thanks for colouring with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!
wow your coloring skills are astonishing!!! I love your card!
Thank you so much for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp!! I hope you are having fun celebrating with us this very special month!!!
We all hope to see you again this week!!
Love Zoey
ps. I am a bit late with commenting, I apologize <3
Awesome coloring on this great image, you have created warm fun summer day feeling. Thank you so much for joining SheepSki Designs challenge and I hope you are having a lovely Fall.
Post a Comment