If wishes could make you well...
you'd be better already ...
" Ladybug Boots/Daisies Planter " is an Imagine That Digital Stamp
Anything Goes @
Other @
Ribbon Girls : Any Image + Ribbon
Tuesday Taggers : Botanical
Cute Card Thursday : Warm Colors /Tones
Time Out Challenge : Thought/Words
" When it rains look for rainbows, when it's dark look for stars "
{ rain -- rain boots, rainbow of colors }
wins for this card





17 comments:
This is so beautiful. Love the gorgeous Lady Bug image and your design too. Nice work. Looks great. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT for http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br
Aaaw, this is so sweet! I love the fun papers and adorable design!
Sherrie K
So bright and colourful, I love those wellies !!
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Jo x
Beautiful & cute card!
Its a really, beautiful, sweet card, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne
What a cute project thanks so much for joining our Color Challenge at Catch the bug!
So cute! I love the wellies!! Fun get well card!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That
Your rain boots are adorable and I love the colorful look of your cards! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!
I Love the Happy boots by Kris, so colourful, you have made the whole card a "Happy" card. Love it.
Thank you for joining us at Morgan's Artworld. Faith DT
Darling get well card! Great combination of challenges and I love how you colored the image. Glad you shared your creation at Catch The Bug.
Beautiful card, AJ. The image is colored to perfection. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
WOW! Great job on your coloring - this card has me feel better and I didn't even feel bad! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Fabulous card. Your colors are bright and cheery, I can't help but smile while looking at your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
This is such a cute card AJ I love the colors! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
A lovely card, it's a great image.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril
This is so sweet, love the image & the sentiment is just perfect
Thank you for sharing with us at 'Inspiration Destination' this fortnight
Hugs Shell xx
Hi, Such a sweet card, I love your colors and patterns! Thank you for Joining in our Anything Goes challenge at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M DT
Post a Comment