Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Exotic Birthday Snake

I am going to start off by saying . . .
I really don't like snakes in general..
But when I saw Dragons Lair Happy Birthday Hiss
I thought -- she is not so bad ....
 
" Happy Birthday Hiss " is a Dragons Lair Digital Stamp
 
 
Combine a Birthday Theme with a Past Cupcake Inspiration Challenge
 
I chose Cupcake Inspiration # 372 - Yellow. White. Amethyst
 
Sentiment Stamp -- Arrows (on DP) -- Designer Papers
 

 
Anything Goes @
Creatalicious Challenge : opt. Gems/Pearls 
 
Other @
 Tuesday Throwdown : Add Dimension
Petal Lu Challenge : White Flowers
The Paper Shelter : Birthday Girl
Incy Wincy : Birthday

12 comments:

CupcakeInspirations said...

I'm not much of a snake lover either, but this one is pretty cute! What a fun birthday card! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations for our 400th challenge!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

I hate snakes but I most certainly love what you have done with this project thought. Its super beautiful. Love the gorgeous colours and the design is just perfect. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

EK Gorman said...

Ewww, snakes. However this one is pretty cute!!! This is a really fun card!!! Thank you so much for joining us for our 400th challenge at Cupcake Inspiration!

Arlene said...

The sweet snake has more of a duck face. When I just glanced at the photo, I thought it was a duck until I started reading your post. And it is a fun dear snake and wildly colored. Love the card. So glad you could join us at Morgan's Artworld.

Birdie said...

Not a snake fan wither...tho, this one certainly seems harmless. What a fun card. Thanks for sharing on the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week.

Birgit said...

I'm in the same boat as most of you as I don't like snakes either but this one's kinda cute. Your card is ssssweet! I'm so glad you linked up to our 400th birthday celebration at Cupcake Inspirations!

Cards By MI said...

A cute and charming card. Lovely spring colours. It looks smashing. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SSSSSSSSSSSSUPER card, love how you have coloured this snake, he is a happy one. Thank you for joining us at Morgan's Artworld. Faith DT

cm said...

An absolutely charming translation of the inspiration photo you selected! Snake sensational! So thrilled that you joined the Cupcake Inspirations 400th Challenge birthday celebration!
~carol

Larissa said...

What a fun image! Love it and card is really great. Thanks for joining us at the Di's digi designs challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Sabrina G. said...

Gorgeous Card!
Thanks for joining us on the Tic Tac Toe Challenge
Sabrina (The Color Sisters) <3

Sabrina G. said...

What a fun card ^_^

Thank you for joining us on our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.
Sabrina (The Color Sisters)