Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Kimono Portrait

Concertina Fun Fold Card
 
 
 
" Kimono Portrait " is  Star Stampz Digital Stamp
 
Star In My Pocket : Fun Folds
I tried the Concertina Fun Fold I saw on Beccy's Place
 
 
Carta Patterned - Perle - Foto Piccole
 
 
As you can see there are 2 Kimono Portraits {facing opposite directions}
both hand colored to match the other ....  😄 ...

 
Anything Goes @
{must be on a DT to enter}
 
Other @
Crafting with Dragonflies : More than 2 folds
 Glitter N Sparkle : Feminine
Ribbon Girls : Any Image + Ribbon
Cute Card Thursday : Warm Colors/Tones
Just Hannah Stamps : Colorful Life
 
 
 
wins for this card
 
 
 

9 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Beautiful card. I love the image xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is truly amazing. I just love the design and thank you so much for sharing the tuturial details, I am sure we will be seeing many more of this design on the challenges. Your work here is amazing, great colours great image which you have coloured to perfection. One of the best Oriental colouring of clothing I have seen. Well done, I love it. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


Angie said...

Great colouring and such a fabuluos fold for a card.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Angie DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Katharina said...

Super cute.
Thank you for joining us on Hanna and Friends, good luck.
Katharina

Tamie said...

I love your fun folds and it looks amazing! I adore the fun papers used and the image is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes and Crazy Egg Challenge.

Tamie DT

Rae Ann said...

Oh my gosh! This fold is so amazing! I love the colors and the papers you chose.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

Susan Hogan said...

You flipped the image - very clever! An amazing card and so much fun to make and receive. Thanks for sharing your wonderful skills with us at Crafting with Dragonflies!

Sarah Bell said...

A really fab card - thanks for joining in with the Lemon Shortbread Challenge – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

Sabrina G. said...

Great job!
I love it <3
Thank you for joining us on our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.
Sabrina (The Color Sisters)