Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Elly Elephant Birthday

Happy Birthday

" Elly Elephant " is a Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamp
Sentiment is from " Simply Sentiments " by Newtons Nook




 
 
gems were hand placed using a stencil

Anything Goes @
Ikes World Challenge opt. sentiments

Other @
Creative Corner : Girly Fun
Dragonfly Dreams : Girly w. Punches
{scalloped edge border is a punch}
 
wins for this card
 
Feeling Sketchy Winner
 

12 comments:

Borqna said...

Bravo!
Good luck!

ike said...

Very cute. Great colouring and I am impressed with the hand placing of the gemstones :-D

Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

IKE xxx


My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable cardThank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, AJ. Fabulous coloring as always! Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug this week!

marion said...

So very lovely and sweet, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends anything goes challenge and good luck, hugs, Marion

Jess said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us the Inky Paws Challenge!

Min said...

Too cute!!
Thank you for playin' along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Challenge this week! We hope you'll play along this week with our newest Theme Challenge: Birds, Bees and Butterflies!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Bugaboo Stamps DT

AndrejaL said...

I like the way you have used our sketch :-)) You made beautiful card with elephant.
Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy. Hugs, Andreja

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Debbie, IPC Lead

Twingomaus said...

Very very cute. I like the elephant.
Thanks for joining us at Creativ Aunts Challenge for the third time.
Greetings Andrea

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

HI AJ - thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy. I love your cute Elly and your great take on our sketch!
Helen x (DT)