I love it. We have an aquarium, not far from us in Monterey and I just love watching the otters. This reminds me of how they are. Your card is so adorable Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #173-“Valentine” for this challenge. Have a blessed day DIANA L.
Visiting after seeing your sweet Otter card at DLART Valentine Ch. I like the sentiment. My daughter likes Otters. I saw a video on internet of 2 Otters holding hands. Have a BEE-utiful day! Melissa "Sunshine HoneyBee"
A delightful coloured image, thank you for using one of Imagine That...digi by Kris, it looks awesome and thanks for joining in our Colouring challenge this month, hope to see you again next challenge.x {aNNie For Imagine That DT Member}
Beautifully coloured AJ. Love that adorable image. Thanks so much for entering into our special Colouring Contest over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Good luck in the draw.
What a great card! I love your color choices and fun layout. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our “Anything Goes” Challenge; I hope to see your work in our future challenges too! Jennifer, DT
WOWIE AJ, this turned out fabulous, I LOVE the layout and white space for one thing, it really draws your focus to your beautifully colored image :) Love the shades of blue you got for the water! :) Thanks so much for entering our COLORING CONTEST! ((winners announced Sat. 13th))
17 comments:
I love it. We have an aquarium, not far from us in Monterey and I just love watching the otters. This reminds me of how they are. Your card is so adorable
Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #173-“Valentine” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com
Visiting after seeing your sweet Otter card at DLART Valentine Ch. I like the sentiment. My daughter likes Otters. I saw a video on internet of 2 Otters holding hands. Have a BEE-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
A cute image and a gorgeous card.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos
A delightful coloured image, thank you for using one of Imagine That...digi by Kris, it looks awesome and thanks for joining in our Colouring challenge this month, hope to see you again next challenge.x
{aNNie For Imagine That DT Member}
Awwww!! This is soooo cute :) Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this time around!
Susan DT
awww so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Oddball Art, hope to see you again soon. Good luck Hugs Lori xx
Super, cute image. Thank you for joining in at Eureka stamps this week.
Mary
The sentiment and the images are amazing. Great card. thank you for playing along at our Love is in the Air challenge at Eureka Stamps.
Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT
Such a cute card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!
Very sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Beautifully coloured AJ. Love that adorable image. Thanks so much for entering into our special Colouring Contest over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Good luck in the draw.
☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!
Fab make for our Love, valentines & anniversary challenge thanks for sharing at CRAFT good luck and hope you will join us again.
aunty sue DT
cute card. lovely colouring. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck in challenge, Theresa DT xx
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/
What a great card! I love your color choices and fun layout. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our “Anything Goes” Challenge; I hope to see your work in our future challenges too!
Jennifer, DT
WOWIE AJ, this turned out fabulous, I LOVE the layout and white space for one thing, it really draws your focus to your beautifully colored image :) Love the shades of blue you got for the water! :) Thanks so much for entering our COLORING CONTEST! ((winners announced Sat. 13th))
Congrats on your WIN in the Imagine That Coloring Contest! Come check out the winners post and find your email containing your prize code :)
Post a Comment