Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Ewe Birthday

 
" Bobblehead Farm Sheep " is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp
 
Catch The Bug : 6th Birthday Celebration : Day 7 Recipe
 
STAMPlorations : Sketch - Theme (CAS)
 
 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
Glitter N Sparkle : Monochrome
Outlawz CAS Sunday : Sparkle
Simon Says {wed} : Create w. Critters
As You Like It : Paper or Non-Paper Projects? Why?
{ Paper projects - I can give them away more easily }
Curtain Call : Girly
CCEE Stampers : Opposite Day
{ black n white - solid n print }

13 comments:

Min said...

I just LOVE this look! Fabulous!!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Bugaboo Stamps 6th Birthday Challenges this week! We hope you had a wonderful time!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - DT Asst. Coordinator

Chris_chanter@yahoo.co.uk said...

Lovely card, and cute image thanks for sharing at glitter N sparkle Chris DT x

Elaine Stark said...

A super monochrome card. Black and white always a winning combination. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is adorable! I love that sheep!

Celeste Goff said...

This card is beyond adorable and I love your coloring!

Brenda said...

So cute, love the image. Great take on the recipe! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at As You Like It Challenge!

Jo Williams said...

WOW AJ this is just fabulous! I love your shading skills!!!! This is gorgeous really! And hey, can you please email me? I have something I would like to speak to you about. Thanks hon!
Hugs,
Jo
joann6274@gmail.com

crafty-stamper said...

Great monochrome card and love the cute image and CAS layout--Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
Carol DT x

jenn shurkus said...

love this monochromatic card! the shading on the sheep is great!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!!

Mojca said...

What a gorgeous project! thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

Scrappy said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us for our Birthday Celebration at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We look forward to having you join us again soon!

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Love this, so cute. Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place, Nicola X

Becca Cruger said...

That is one cute sheep! There is nothing baaaa-ad about this card. (Sorry, I couldn't resist a pun). Thank you so much for playing along at STAMPlorations!