Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Alterd Alice Notebook

 It is Steampunk Week over at Simply B Stamps Fan Page
 
Here is my Project a regular notebook to a hard back journal book

 
" Alice Portrait Digi " is an Abigail Larson Steampunk Digital @ Simply B Stamps Shop
 

placed cardboard on front - back - inside to make
hard back book....


covered with grungy papers
 front back spine

 finished project

 front             back

I made the collaged background behind Alice and the White Rabbit
using a photo of the original manuscript by Lewis Carroll
and a watch coloring page

Details: Real belt buckle with leather. Lace. Metal Charms.
 
Anything Goes @
 
Other @
Sassy Studio Designs : recycle or repurpose

24 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is brilliant!!
Hugz Tinz

Kim Kelley said...

This is gorgeous! Love it. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Chana Malkah said...

I am a big fan of altering notebooks. Nice transformation! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Lynne said...

Gorgeous!!! I'm a big fan of Alice in Wonderland and thus your altered notebook is phenomenal!! Thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create and good luck!!!!
Hugs,
Lynne
613 Avenue Create DT

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a awesome altered project. Love the details, cute digi and colors. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!

Judy V said...

Great project! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

I love this! I've always wanted to try this. I just may start one. ;-) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

Brenda said...

Wonderful, thanks for the tutorial! Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI Challenge this fortnight!

Unknown said...

Oooh I love Alice in Wonderland!
Fabulous altered book, awesome job x
Your blog was a real treat to visit today :D
We hope to see you next time at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Janis Lewis said...

This is incredible! I want to give it a try. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
Janis, Owner & DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

crafty said...

Wow! What a difference. Thank you for joining in at Creative Corner. Hope to see you again.
Mary

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Very creative!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.

Sue - 2 Creative Chicks DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR-- AJ!!!!!!
WOW!!! what a great notebook
Thank you for joining the PDE linky party Linky Challenge.
Have a blessed day

DIANA L. PDE DT member

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Lorie said...

Awesome job on this notebook! I Love the images!
Thank you for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks
I hope you'll come link up again soon!
Lorie, DT Member
www.live-love-laugh-create2.blogspot.com

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous result love how you covered your notebook great image and love the buckle----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

Amy Cohen said...

Such a great project!! I really want to try this. Thank you for sharing with us at Lacy Sunshine's Color and Craft Anything Goes.
Amy-DT

dmbennett said...

Such a great project. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog.

Dawn DT

Unknown said...

Great project! Wonderful coloring!
Thanks for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine Color and Craft Challenge.
Hugs
Sandra (CT Coordinator)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at WTHI, Claire xXx

Mojca said...

Waw this looks really gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

Mandy LaCroix said...

Wonderful project! You did a great job!

Thanks for sharing it over at 2 Creative Chicks!
Mandy ~ 2CC DT

Kelly Schelske said...

What a great project!! Good job!

Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Hugs,
Kelly

Tamie said...

simply put an amazing cover on the journal. a master piece. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Tamie DT

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic. Thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, good luck in the voting and we hope to see you again. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT x We now also have a Sisters of Craft Facebook Group where you share your makes, find inspiration and take part in mini challenges.