Your card is so pretty, I love the wonderfully colored pumpkin and how you colored around the bottom of the pumpkin. Thank you, for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.
Wow, your colouring of this pumpkin is spectacular and I love that its the star of the card. Such a perfect Thanksgiving card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!
Love your colouring. Beautiful work. Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps blog challenge. http://oddballstamps.blogspot.com.au/ Naz xxx
Lovely card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our ALPHABET challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
19 comments:
Pumpkn is a great symbol for Autumn. A beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with us at TioT.
Your card is so pretty, I love the wonderfully colored pumpkin and how you colored around the bottom of the pumpkin. Thank you, for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.
Your colouring is superb and the CAS design perfect. Thanks for joining us at TO
Wow, your colouring of this pumpkin is spectacular and I love that its the star of the card. Such a perfect Thanksgiving card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!
Love this! The coloring of your pumpkins is awesome! And I love the sentiment at the bottom! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!
Your pumpkin card is beautiful! I love the way you used colors. Great job. Thank you for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!
A stunning Autumn image and so perfectly coloured and realistic
Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at Uniko
Sarah x
Love the pumpkin image, its fantastic for autumn cards. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne
So pretty! Love your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MWLW, good luck!!! Amy DT
This really is a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx
gorgeous!! LOVE your coloring here!!! thanks for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!
This is beautiful & so lovely to see an 'old' Uniko digital stamp being used :) Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x
Great shading. Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges.
Love your colouring. Beautiful work. Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps blog challenge.
http://oddballstamps.blogspot.com.au/
Naz xxx
Great CAS card - love your colouring.
Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge
Helen
(DT Member)
Lovely card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our ALPHABET challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Sorry,meant to say STAMPING BOUTIQUE challenge :O)
Beautiful creation! Thank you for playing with us at Creative Moments
Post a Comment