May your day be filled with
the love of family, the goodness of friendship
and the blessings of a joyful life.
" Cornucopia " is a From the Heart Digital Stamp
From The Heart Oct. Progressive Challenge : Cornucopia
Anything Goes @
Other @
Crafts 4 Eternity : Fruits / Vegetables
Scrapping 4 Fun : Thanksgiving
Robyn's Fetish : 2 or more Pumpkins
{ 3 are in the cornucopia }


13 comments:
Fabulous card, AJ and your coloring looks really great !
Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month October Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !
Such a lovely card. I like the coloring and the thought.
Thanks for joining our Challenge #52 at Scrapping4fun Challenge. Hugs, Damchy (Damjana)
Beautiful Fall card- perfectly simple. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT
I am so sorry- my previous comment should have thanked you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations.
Amy-DT
Gorgeous card :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x
Beautiful card and lovely colouring and quote!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
Wow, stunning creation and I love the sentiment. Unbelievable card, so simple, clean and gorgeous. Thanks for sharing on The Robyn's Fetish Challenge #286 - Use More Than 2 Pumpkins on Card.
Your card is GORGEOUS, and I can't thank you enough for sharig it in our challenge. Thanks so much and please stop by again soon.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Beautiful card. Simple, yet so elegant. Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT
Awesome card and image. I am glad you shared it with us at Inspiration Destination.
This is gorgeous. The colors are just beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappind4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT
Beautiful CAS card! The colors are so vibrant. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Tina dt
What a pretty card you made! I like your beautiful colouring :-))
Thank you for entering at Scrapping4Fun this time, Hugs, Andreja
Post a Comment