Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

SBS Patchwork Petunia

Happy Halloween
 
" Petunia " was a freebie this past weekend for the
Passionate Paper Creations - Simply Betty Hallo-Weekend
 
 
Anything Goes @
 
 


7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super cute, love the colors and the stitching is a nice idea what a fun sketch!!
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Di said...

Ha, ha AJ! Super image and great card - the words just cracked me up!

Hugs

Di xx

katieo said...

Great take on the sketch. I love the stitching and the darling image
Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Challenge
katieO
DL.ART-DTmember

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super! Love this great stitching! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
My Blog!

Barb said...

What a great card. Love the stitching. Great sentiment, which made me smile but I don't really think anyone would want to be thrown away. Barbxx

Cindy Hall said...

I LOVE this card! Great image and the stitching just makes it awesome. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Janis Lewis said...

Oh, I love the connectors between the layers.
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks
:) Janis