Wow, I am in LOVE with this card. I love your image (beautifully colored as always) and your paper choices! This card just pops off the page. Love it. ~Jo, SSW2-DT
This is just fabulous, I love how the character looks a little bit grumpy, well in my eyes anyway. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week Anne SSW2-DT
I am in love with the colors you chose for this card. I love how bright and intense they are. The who card jumps out of the gallery and is simply gorgeous. Thanks for playing with the Black Lace challenge. Love your use of it! Hope to see you again at A Day for Daisies! Cathy ADFD DT
AJ, this is such a cute card, esp with that lil black lace bow! Thanks for joining us at our ADD BLACK LACE challenge at the A Day for Daisies challenge blog. Please join us again soon. Love Jen L ADFD DT
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, talk about stinkin' adorable!!! Such a fun card, colored so beautifully!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Linda
This is adorable! What a great card, love how the purple makes the orange pop! Thanks for joining us this week and good luck. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT
Wow, I am in LOVE with this card. I love your image (beautifully colored as always) and your paper choices! This card just pops off the page. Love it.
~Jo, SSW2-DT
This is just fabulous, I love how the character looks a little bit grumpy, well in my eyes anyway.
Thank you so much for playing along with us this week
Anne SSW2-DT
I am in love with the colors you chose for this card. I love how bright and intense they are. The who card jumps out of the gallery and is simply gorgeous. Thanks for playing with the Black Lace challenge. Love your use of it! Hope to see you again at A Day for Daisies! Cathy ADFD DT
AJ, this is such a cute card, esp with that lil black lace bow!
Thanks for joining us at our ADD BLACK LACE challenge at the A Day for Daisies challenge blog. Please join us again soon.
Love
Jen L
ADFD DT
Post a Comment