Such a great card! What a fun image and a great coloring on it. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
I'm a bit of a fan of Kenny K images and I like how you've combined them on your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
What a super cute Halloween card!!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!Gerdahttp://cardscreations.blogspot.com
Fabulous Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity :) hugs x
Love the scene u created! Awesome card ♥
Lovely haunted scene AJ! I love your coloring... so gorgeous! Thanks for linking up in our Halloween Funday Friday challenge!Hugs,Jo♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥
awesome scene you have created,great card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Such a great card! What a fun image and a great coloring on it. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
I'm a bit of a fan of Kenny K images and I like how you've combined them on your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
What a super cute Halloween card!!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
Fabulous Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity :) hugs x
Love the scene u created! Awesome card ♥
Lovely haunted scene AJ! I love your coloring... so gorgeous! Thanks for linking up in our Halloween Funday Friday challenge!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥
awesome scene you have created,great card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!
Post a Comment