Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

BDay Ice Cream

Treat yourself to a wonderful birthday!
 
" Ice Cream Truck " is a Deedee's Digital Stamp
(hand colored) A2 size - 4.25 X 5.5
 
 
Simon Says (Mon)  I is for ...
(ice cream)
 
 

 
Anything Goes @
DL Art (monthly)


9 comments:

La Papera Gialla said...

Adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenges!
Monica - DT

applejack cards by sue said...

I love this image with the matching papers. Follows the sketch really well. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx

Kathy D. said...

what a great birthday card! The paper is perfect and like how you did the flag with the sentiment.
Thanks for playing in the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis.
Kathy D.
Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

Aunty Sue said...

what a great fun card and Thanks for sharing with us at in our ATG challenge atLTSCB
Aunty Sue DT

DIANA L. said...

So cute I love the yummy popsicle paper.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Unknown said...

Super Sweet! That image is adorable :)

Thanks for joining in at Love to Scrap! Best of luck in your entry!

Tammy-DT

jimlynn said...

So sweet and cute! I love the way you added the ice cream paper on the side. It's precious and so glad you joined us at Deedee's Digi's this month.
Lynnn

Michelle said...

Darling card! So sweet! And I love that you embellished the inside of the card. It's a treasure. Thank you for sharing your card with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super cute card AJ. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inspiration Destination. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
Lynn, ID Creative Team Member