Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

SBS Skeleton Card

Happy Halloween
 
Challenge #4 Day 97 of 100 days of Halloween :
Skeletons
 
I made a card to match the Sugar Skull Box in a Bag {Day 98}
 
Day Of The Dead Alex " is a Simply Betty Digital Stamp
(hand colored)
 
Background is two collage pages merged together :
Halloween Definition With Skeleton by TLC
Halloween Greetings Top - Sept Free Ephemera by Gecko Gals
 
 
Anything Goes @
 
Hiding In My Craftroom : Any Holiday

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow, this is quite something! Thanks for sharing with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at Eureka Stamps this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cathy said...

what a fabulous image! thanks for sharing with us in the any Holiday challenge at Hiding In my Craft Room.
cathy DT
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Judy V said...

Great Halloween card! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Cottage!

crafty said...

A well coloured image to make a striking card. Thank you for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Mary

Shawna said...

I think I like this card... I don't know if I would be scared or happy to receive it... Seriously this is a card that in tune with the theme for Halloween. Your zombie is so well done! and your background is well... well... spooky.. Perfect and I love it! Thank you so much for joining us BSCB
Shawna - DT member

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card! I love it!!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge, good luck!!!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Great Halloween card, love the image
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card AJ. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again.
DT-Anneke