Wow! How fun is this set! I'm sure whomever is receiving that gift will be thrilled. Great sun in the corner and that piggy is just a dancing fool. LOL Love it. Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at Brown Sugar Challenges!
WOW! Love the colours from the diagonal sides of the card. Beautiful scene you have created. Love it! Thank you for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge :) Hugs! Gayatri
AJ, I love your scene created with DRS Designs images! I don't have these stamps but I want them! Fun cards and how great you made more than one. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at DRS Designs. Hugz!
Hehe, that is such a fun image! Thanks for joining in the fun at Southern Girls for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. We hope you'll join in the fun again this challenge too. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT
8 comments:
Wow! How fun is this set! I'm sure whomever is receiving that gift will be thrilled. Great sun in the corner and that piggy is just a dancing fool. LOL Love it. Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at Brown Sugar Challenges!
Fabulous little scene. Creative Blessings, Tracy x
Gorgeous scene! Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps Anything Goes Challenge. Be sure to join us again! Lisa DT
Oh my goodness! What an adorable set of cards! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions in our Create A Set Challenge.
WOW! Love the colours from the diagonal sides of the card. Beautiful scene you have created. Love it! Thank you for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge :)
Hugs!
Gayatri
You have created a great scene with the Hula Pig. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge and for using DRS designs stamps.
AJ, I love your scene created with DRS Designs images! I don't have these stamps but I want them! Fun cards and how great you made more than one. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at DRS Designs. Hugz!
Hehe, that is such a fun image! Thanks for joining in the fun at Southern Girls for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. We hope you'll join in the fun again this challenge too. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT
Post a Comment