Pages

Friday, December 26, 2014

Balloon Bear

thinking of you
 
sentiment reads " I'm here for you always..."
 
" Bear Balloon 1 " is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp
 
Catch the Bug : December Bingo
Players Choice - Sewing - Bling
{ embossing}
 
 
a close-up
 
the inside
" please know that I care."
  
Anything Goes @

9 comments:

Sharon said...

This is so adorable!!! I love this cute little bear!! Great card!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Goes' Linky Party at PDE!!!! :)

Billie A said...

This card is so cute. I love the clouds and the bear. Really a sweet darling card. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our bingo challenge.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card AJ :-) the bear is adorable and I love how you have him flying across the card :-) the whole design is very cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Wishing you a very Happy New Year :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Cynthia said...

This is precious, AJ. Love how you've used the Bugaboo bear image with this sketch. Great colors and cloud die as well. Thanks so much for playing along with the December BINGO Challenge at Catch the Bug!

Janis Lewis said...

Oh my goodness. I love love love this card! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

Ivy (Ivette) said...

What a nice card... sincereity. Thanks for playing along at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!
Ivette

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Sooo adorable. Love the image and the sketch you followed. Nice to see the inside too. Lovely indeed.

Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

Lynn, ID DT

Teresa said...

Love this card it made me smile- thanks so much for sharing at Creative Fingers Challenge - good luck and hope to see you again xx

Leigh Penner said...

Adorable! Super sweet take on the sketch!