All is calm, All is bright
" Tangled Wednesday " is a Simply Betty Digital Stamp
Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge : Tangled Wednesday
Completely Christmas : Sketch No. 42
{ add sparkle }
a close-up
the inside
Christmas @
Anything Goes @
Other @
Pixie's Snippets Playground : Snippets
Simon Says Wed : Bling it
As You Like It : Favorite Song? Why?
{ Silent Night - it is a beautiful and peaceful Christmas Song }
DRS Designs : Sing to Me
{ inspired by a song - Silent Night }
{ I am being a little sarcastic on this card with the lyrics to make it humorous }




6 comments:
Tee, hee - love this card AJ! The girlie looks anything but calm :)
Hugs
Di xx
Thanks for joining us at AYLI with your lovely card. Super design and Christmas carol. Good Luck. Sarah :0)
Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x
Fabulous. Great image. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx
Fabulous Christmas card!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Happy New Year!
Helen x
I agree that this little one looks anything but calm! I'm not sure about the image, really, but I DO love those papers you used. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2; sorry I am so late in commenting!
Post a Comment