Oh such a cute card card. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Mother's Day Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck. Karal QKR Stampede DT
she looks wonderful! thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog with our anything goes challenge, I do hope to see you again soon :)
Bretty card, love the combination of image and sentiment - so perfect together, :). Also like you layers, colours looks good. Thank you for joining Charisma Cardz, good luck.
What a cute image AJ. Your card turned out so sweet. Love that background paper--so regal. Works perfect with the queen theme. Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Pattie's Creations Challenges. I hope you will consider coming back and playing with us again soon. Good luck in the draw.
19 comments:
Super cute card! Love that image! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers!
Oh such a cute card card. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Mother's Day Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal QKR Stampede DT
she looks wonderful! thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog with our anything goes challenge, I do hope to see you again soon :)
What a fun cute card! Thank you for joining us at the Red Rubber Inspirationals blog this week! Lynda -DT Champion Red Rubber Designs.
Very cute card, all mom's should be queen for a day everyday
Cute card and lovely idea. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner
What a great sentiment for a Mother's Day card. So pretty, too! Thanks for joining the fun at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Bretty card, love the combination of image and sentiment - so perfect together, :). Also like you layers, colours looks good. Thank you for joining Charisma Cardz, good luck.
very nice card!!! I love the background! Thank you for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!
Tina - DT
How fun AJ! Love the image and the sentiment! Thanks for joining us in the Pattie's Creations Challenge! Hugz!
Very Cute. I love her !! thanks for joining us at AHSC!
Very Cute. I love her !! thanks for joining us at AHSC!
What a fun card! Adorable image, love the sentiment!!
Kendra, Red Rubber Inspirationals Host, Inspirational #118 Mom
Oh I love that stamped image. Super cute!! Great card!! Thanks for playing with us this week at AHSC :)
just an adorable card..love the image,
thanks for sharing with us for the AHSC..challenge
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
Sweet little image! Thanks for playing along at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Gorgeous card, that background is amazing. Thanks for playing at AHSC this week.
Very cute Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
What a cute image AJ. Your card turned out so sweet. Love that background paper--so regal. Works perfect with the queen theme. Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Pattie's Creations Challenges. I hope you will consider coming back and playing with us again soon. Good luck in the draw.
Lisa D., PCDC DT
Post a Comment