a just because card
" Flower Turtle " is a Dilly Beans Digital Stamp
Dilly Beans Challenge : Special Lady
Anything Goes@
Other @
Milk Coffee Challenge : Special Lady
My Mums Craft Shop : Lots of Layers
Hobby Book Designs Challenge : Special Lady
FitzTown Challenge : Feminine

10 comments:
Cute! Love the colors on the turtle! Very vibrant. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Glad to see you again and good luck!
Ema
FCB DT Coordinator
Ahhh, AJ - I really like the colors you chose for your turtle - what a gentle, fun image! I like the newsprint flower in your design too. Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
Challenge #71 ATG w/ optional Twist - Create Your Own Challenge
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com) -
Beautiful card,great image!
Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge.Gr.Kaija DT-member
Too cute!! Thanks for joining in at Dilly Beans this week - good luck! Sue xx
Oh this card is just lovely AJ. I love the bright colours and she looks so mischievous !!
Thanks for joining us at Fitztown. for our Feminine Challenge. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon, and especially next week when are having a Birthday Blog Hop !!
Lynn, Fitztown DT
This is really lovely. Fab image too!
Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x
thanks for joining us at hobbybook!!!
What a wonderful project you've created! I sure love your color choices and creative composition! Thank you for joining us at Milk N Coffee! Hugs, Rita DT
Cute colors and awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with Hobbybook.
Oh, I just LOVE the colors...how sweet.
Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!
Post a Comment