This is so adorable I love the sami bug stamp image too cute. Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party. Have a blessed day DIANA L. dianamlarson.blogspot.com
How sweet. Love how you've coloured up the love bug and added the gorgeous papers. Thanks for playing at Sami Stamps and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. BettinaDT Member at Sami Stamps xx
4 comments:
This is so adorable I love the sami bug stamp image too cute.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com
I really love the paper you used!
How sweet. Love how you've coloured up the love bug and added the gorgeous papers. Thanks for playing at Sami Stamps and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Sami Stamps xx
Simply adorable! Thanks for joining us at Sami Stamps!
<3 Emily L.-DT
Post a Comment