Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Peacock Notecard

a notecard
 
 " Peacock " is an Ikes Art Digital Stamp
 
Ikes' World Challenge No 16 : things with wings
 
 
Other @
Penny's Challenges : 2 or more pattern papers
Without Words : Pink and or Purple w Green
Polka Doodles Challenge : Something Old - New
( Old - Papers New - Image)
As You Like It : Fur or Feathers
( Feathers - they can come in a variety of colors )
Chocolate Coffee Cards : Circles and Squares

16 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Fabulous! The peacock feather background papers are so pretty! And I love the black and white peacock in the center. Makes our sketch look stunning! Thanks so much for using our sketch and for sharing your beautiful card with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the themed backing papers and the peacock.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

ike said...

That is awesome. I really like the black and white image with those gorgeous backgrounds. Thank you for using one of my images and for playing along at Ikesart CHALLENGES.
Hugs
IKE xxx

Jessi said...

Wow, beautiful papers and lovely take on the SALS sketch!

KristyLee said...

Love this card! I love Peacocks! Your papers are beautiful love your entire card! Great job! Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges!
Peace,
KristyLee
(IWC DT)

Shelley said...

oh what a beautiful card!! I love how you spotlighted the image in the centre. Thank you for playing along with us at IKE's World Challenges

Laurian said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Matney said...

Wonderful take on the sketch. Those papers are cool. Ike's image fits perfect on this. Such a fab entry for this round and theme. Thanks so much! Shoni, DT Ike's World Challenges

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally adore the sketch you have used for this creation! It's just perfect as is the DP you have used. Fabulous image to showcase this way.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Ike’s world challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Paper Panda said...

Great use of patterned papers! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

Jacquel said...

This is really pretty! Love those papers you used...fab job with the sketch too!

Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Seems A Little Sketchy & hope to see you back again for our new challenge!!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautiful work AJ. Great coordinating papers. I also like how you cut around the image and just left it black and white. Very striking!

Thanks for joining us this past fortnight over at Ike's World Challenges. I hope you will consider coming back and playing with us again soon. Good luck in the draw.

Lisa D., IWC DT

PoppyK said...

Great Creation thank you for entering the Polkadoodles Challenge . Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT xx

Sam K said...

Gorgeous, What a great effect using the different peacock papers to add the colour, love it! Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K x

Peanut said...

A beautiful project, AJ. Clever use of the peacock papers. LOVE it! Thanks for playing along at PolkaDoodles. We have a new challenge on now called Things With Wings. I hope you’ll be able to join us again.
xxx Asha

Anonymous said...

Fab card I LOVE peacock feathers, thanks for playing along with us at As You Like It Challenge this time on our Fur or Feathers challenge, hugs Samantha :0)