Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Get Well Nurse

get well soon
 
" Sunbonnet nurse " is a Bugaboo Digital Stamp
 
Catch The Bug : Get Well Soon / Pick Me Up
 
Get Well Card - Sketch - Get Well with Sketch
 
Digitally Sweet Challenge : Yellow, Blue, White
{ the DP's are scraps }


11 comments:

mulberry station said...

AJ, this is adorable. I have never used one of the sunbonnet images and I am going to have to do it sometime. I love this one. Thanks for shring your card with us at Catch The Bug.
Nancy

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our May Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug, Don’t forget to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts tomorrow!

Di said...

Such a darling get well card AJ! So cute, LOVE the huge plaster/Band aid :)

Hugs, Di xx

Jen Leeflang said...

How sweet - I love the DP's co-ordinating with the colours of the image! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Get Well/Pick Me Up Theme challenge this week. I hope you join us again soon!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Tara Bourgoin said...

Oh, this is just too sweet. I love how you have coloured the little nurse, and the fun papers you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week!

Dorothy said...

Sweet card! I also love the colouring you did on the nurse. Thanks so much for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

stampwithsandy said...

How cute is this?! Simply adorable!

Lisa said...

What a sweet get well card! That image and the bright, happy colors are sure to make anyone feel better!

Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

Heidi B said...

Very cute, and beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Sue - said...

Great card - love the cute nurse! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

Karen Wilson said...

What a cute card! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.